Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Paint the building interiors and common areas as required.
- Work well with other professionals, such as carpenters and maintenance technicians, to prepare units for lease.
- Protect all nearby furnishings and building materials before and during every painting job, including carpets, cabinetry, outlet covers and lighting fixtures.
- Complete each project on-schedule in an efficient manner.
- Match paint samples for touch-ups and other small projects.
- Meet with property managers to discuss schedule of tenant move in and out dates.
- Basic drywall replacement and repair; Removal of wallpaper.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years’ practical painting experience required.
- Excellent at mudding and taping.
- Ability to complete projects on-time and on-budget.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Sign On Bonus: $1,000 sign on bonus payable upon 90 days of employment with the company.